You Are Viewing

Monthly Archives: August 2017

Filing an Amended U.S. Tax Return

What if you filed your taxes incorrectly? You might have forgotten to put in a crucial piece of information or might have missed taking a claim or a reduction. If you realized you’ve forgotten something or you’ve entered the wrong information on your tax return, it can be corrected ‘ even if you’ve already filed. […]